You can choose the color or the background image for your current page.
Repeating an image as page background:
- Repeat horizontally: your image will be repeated across the width of your page background
- Repeat horizontally: your image will be repeated throughout the height of your page background
-> Combine these two types of alignments give a mosaic effect
- Default: the image will be aligned to the left of your workspace
- Left: the image will be aligned on the left of the page background (it will move along the width of your browser window)
- Centered: the image will be aligned in the center of the workspace AND the background of the page
Option "Fixed background": Your page background does not scroll when you scroll the contents of your site.
WARNING: Enable this option can degrade performance display in WebAcappella AND in your Internet browser.
Your page size
Determine the size and the height of your pages using the dropdown menus. If the suggested sizes are not suitable for you, you can enter a value yourself by typing it directly into the field.
If you wish your Website to be centered, ensure that the option “Desktop centered during publication” is checked. In the contrary case (Website to the left of the window) uncheck the box.
Remark: The element placed at the lowest point on the page will determine the end of your page, and consequently the end of the vertical scrolling.
Check the "Template" section too!